Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 921

Thread: what made you sad today

  1. #841
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    All the sadness in this thread....I feel worse than sad. I'm crying!
    I know what you mean, Merry. Tink being ill, always in pain, and now frosty has left us.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    All the sadness in this thread....I feel worse than sad. I'm crying!

    Oooooops, sorry all didn't mean to bring the thread down......forgive me....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  3. #843
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,664
    hearing frosty is leaving us.

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oooooops, sorry all didn't mean to bring the thread down......forgive me....
    don't be silly, tink, you have not brought the thread down. we just care about you, that's all. we want to know how you are feeling, good or bad, ok?

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    don't be silly, tink, you have not brought the thread down. we just care about you, that's all. we want to know how you are feeling, good or bad, ok?
    Arhhh, thanks....feeling better today...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #846
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,517
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Arhhh, thanks....feeling better today...
    that's nice to hear

    btw where is frosty going? (weren't here for two days and something happened)
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    that's nice to hear

    btw where is frosty going? (weren't here for two days and something happened)

    I'm not sure why either, he may come on and say something..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #848
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Still no news from frosty...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #849
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,517
    nothing.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  10. #850
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I'm not sure why either, he may come on and say something..
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Still no news from frosty...
    here...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr