Thread: (UK only topic) People need to hold there’re horses when getting refunds for Findus

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

(UK only topic) People need to hold there’re horses when getting refunds for Findus

I mean I personally would be galloping to stores for 100% Horse Lasagne for a quid 60p or cheaper, I mean 100% no M.R.M mechanically recovered meat, no beef, chicken, kitty cat, sewer rat combos classed as 100% meat but 100% horse meat.

You don’t get that value anywhere else, I doubt you would get 100% Horse for £1.69p in France in fact I have checked exoticmeats.co.uk http://www.exoticmeats.co.uk/horse-meat.html and the cheapest you will get is £2.95p for 2 Horse Meat Burgers and several squid in post an packaging if people are annoyed by 100% Horse Findus ready meals I suggest they go compare…

Comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

I hear Tesco are doing a 2 to 1 offer... but there's no point in complaining now, we're saddled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    I hear Tesco are doing a 2 to 1 offer... but there's no point in complaining now, we're saddled with it.
    Yikes!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    giddy up, we're homeward bound