Thread: (UK only topic) People need to hold thereíre horses when getting refunds for Findus

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‚Äé, UK

(UK only topic) People need to hold thereíre horses when getting refunds for Findus

I mean I personally would be galloping to stores for 100% Horse Lasagne for a quid 60p or cheaper, I mean 100% no M.R.M mechanically recovered meat, no beef, chicken, kitty cat, sewer rat combos classed as 100% meat but 100% horse meat.

You donít get that value anywhere else, I doubt you would get 100% Horse for £1.69p in France in fact I have checked exoticmeats.co.uk http://www.exoticmeats.co.uk/horse-meat.html and the cheapest you will get is £2.95p for 2 Horse Meat Burgers and several squid in post an packaging if people are annoyed by 100% Horse Findus ready meals I suggest they go compareÖ

Comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

I hear Tesco are doing a 2 to 1 offer... but there's no point in complaining now, we're saddled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    I hear Tesco are doing a 2 to 1 offer... but there's no point in complaining now, we're saddled with it.
    Yikes!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‚Äé, UK
    giddy up, we're homeward bound