Thread: I have seen at least 1 of these movies “you never knew existed” has anybody else?

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

I have seen at least 1 of these movies “you never knew existed” has anybody else?

Out of these http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/i...t.html#a451861 movies listed by digital spy as 20 movies you never knew existed I have seen at least 1 of them.

Out of You And I (2011), Mannequin: On the Move (1991), Shortcut to Happiness (2007), Hippie Hippie Shake N/A, Labor Pains (2009), Trick r' Treat (2007), Zyzzyx Rd (2006), King Kong Lives (1986), American Psycho II: All American Girl (2002), Closing the Ring (2007), I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006), Nailed N/A, Romy and Michele: In the Beginning (2005), 2010: The Year We Made Contact (1984), Stolen (2012), Brenda Starr (1989), Supernova (2000), Black Water Transit 2009?, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Jr (2009) and The Birds II: Land's End (1994), it is a dead cert that I have seen Trick r' Treat as I remember watching it and have it on DVD n r Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Jr rings a bell n all.

I conclude that I have seen at least 1 maybe 2 of these films, I ask people from all around the world have you seen any of these films?

Comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1.

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    ive seen 3 of those films...mannequin..on the move,trick r treat,i"ll always know what you did last summer....

I saw Romy and Michelle - several times.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    I get the feeling that digital spy have not really done there're home work, several people have seen these films that "you never knew existed".