Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 756

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2013!

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Do people on the other side of the pond get Christmas sooner than we do?

    4 Months
    136 Days**
    3275 Hours**

    http://christmassantaclaus.com/clock.asp

    Christmas is on Wednesday, 25 December 2013

    136 days, 21 hours remain till Christmas

    Christmas Day
    http://mycountdown.org/Holiday/Christmas/

  2. #442
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Do people on the other side of the pond get Christmas sooner than we do?

    4 Months
    136 Days**
    3275 Hours**

    http://christmassantaclaus.com/clock.asp

    Christmas is on Wednesday, 25 December 2013

    136 days, 21 hours remain till Christmas

    Christmas Day
    http://mycountdown.org/Holiday/Christmas/
    yup we sure do merry...

  3. #443
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    137!!!!!!!!

  4. #444
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    136!!!!!!!

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yup we sure do merry...
    I'm trying to figure out why our number of days till Christmas disagree.

  6. #446
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    My number is 135.

  7. #447
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Do people on the other side of the pond get Christmas sooner than we do?

    4 Months
    136 Days**
    3275 Hours**

    http://christmassantaclaus.com/clock.asp

    Christmas is on Wednesday, 25 December 2013

    136 days, 21 hours remain till Christmas

    Christmas Day
    http://mycountdown.org/Holiday/Christmas/
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    My number is 135.
    well ive just checked merry..its 136 days to christmas..also checked it TWICE..

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,392
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    well ive just checked merry..its 136 days to christmas..also checked it TWICE..
    The countdown clock I checked said 135 days 7 hours, etc.

    Also, I think this thread used to count down to Christmas Eve - lol which means we would all be wrong!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  9. #449
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    The countdown clock I checked said 135 days 7 hours, etc.

    Also, I think this thread used to count down to Christmas Eve - lol which means we would all be wrong!
    just checked merry"s 2 countdown clocks she posted the other day on the forum..it says 135 days 18hrs 12min 5sec to christmas...

  10. #450
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    135!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr