Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2013!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that Mike knew that and he was just kidding around. that's why he added the 'HA HA HA'
    I was guessing that was the case. It's just weird to think that the time stamp would be so different on the post. For me, when I see her post, the date above still shows the date I am online. The other thing is that sometimes I find people who like to countdown to Christmas EVE. In the end, we are all headed to the same goal!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

40 - awesome!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

39, what?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I was guessing that was the case. It's just weird to think that the time stamp would be so different on the post. For me, when I see her post, the date above still shows the date I am online. The other thing is that sometimes I find people who like to countdown to Christmas EVE. In the end, we are all headed to the same goal!!
    yea, verily. lol

39?

39!!!!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by chantellejoy View Post

39?

39!!!!

this...
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

38!

Its this thread counting down to Christmas Eve? Because there are still 39 days until Christmas Day, and my timezone is currently in the same day as aLEKSA's.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySeason View Post
    Its this thread counting down to Christmas Eve? Because there are still 39 days until Christmas Day, and my timezone is currently in the same day as aLEKSA's.
    38 days, 16 hours and 36 minutes here in New York - until 12:01am on Christmas Day. It's 7:24am now. We count the full days here. If you counted 39 days - it would already be Christmas Day for 7 and a half hours!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas