Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 756

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2013!

  1. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,386
    Under 200! My next goal is the half way mark in just a few weeks!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  2. #292
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Under 200! My next goal is the half way mark in just a few weeks!
    the way this year is going ornamentmaven that will fly bye...

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    the way this year is going ornamentmaven that will fly bye...
    Oh yes! June 25th to Dec 25th always flashed by. It seems we jump from one holiday to the next...Father's Day, Independence Day, vacation time, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas - love it!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #294
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Oh yes! June 25th to Dec 25th always flashed by. It seems we jump from one holiday to the next...Father's Day, Independence Day, vacation time, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas - love it!
    i"m so looking forward to christmas this year ornamentmaven...kids sure know whats its all about this year...

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    i"m so looking forward to christmas this year ornamentmaven...kids sure know whats its all about this year...
    Therwe's nothing like Christmas with young children. My girls are 28 and 19 and no grandchildren yet. Even all the nieces and nephews are grown - youngest is 15 and oldest is 30. We may be spending Christmas this year with my grand niece who is 4. Looking forward to it!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  6. #296
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Therwe's nothing like Christmas with young children. My girls are 28 and 19 and no grandchildren yet. Even all the nieces and nephews are grown - youngest is 15 and oldest is 30. We may be spending Christmas this year with my grand niece who is 4. Looking forward to it!
    that sure will be loads of fun for yeah ornamentmaven...

  7. #297
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    198!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #298
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    197!!!!!!

  9. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    197!!!!!!
    I think it needs to slow down a bit, I need to get better first..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #300
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I think it needs to slow down a bit, I need to get better first..
    yeah i wish it would slow down now tink...the weeks are flying bye!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr