Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well itís 1 am on Christmas morning here in Texas all have gone to bed but me just finished arranging the last of the gifts and filling the stockings.
    My sister has been here from Ohio since Thursday evening we have been having a glorious time. It has lifted my spirits having her here on Sarahís first Christmas away from home.
    We have been regaling the family with tales of the marvelous Christmases of are childhood days and fond remembrances of our Mom and Dad who were both huge Christmas enthusiasts.

Tomorrow morning we will Skype with Sarah (14 hours ahead of us) while she opens her gifts in Tai Pei and we open ours here.
    Later on in the day our son his wife and two grandsons as well as a brother in-law and niece will join us for Christmas dinner.
    It should be a wonderful day.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day spent with family and friends and I want to wish each of you a wonderful New Year filled with happiness and joy for you and yours.
    Iím going to turn the old PC off and let her have a couple of days rest while I enjoy my family and friends.
    I think Iíll go fall asleep in my recliner and enjoy my Christmas lights.

A very Merry Christmas to you all my friends.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Merry Christmas, Papa..

Have a great day with all your family......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Merry Christmas my dear friend. Have a wonderful day with your family and all your loved ones.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Merry Christmas. We had a small Christmas Eve buffet last night with our two daughters and their boyfriends. The same for dinner today. Opened gifts in the late morning along with brunch. Nice day!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Merry Christmas, Papa..

Have a great day with all your family......
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Merry Christmas my dear friend. Have a wonderful day with your family and all your loved ones.

Two of the best Christmas presents I ever received is being able to call the two of you my friends Merry Christmas
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Merry Christmas. We had a small Christmas Eve buffet last night with our two daughters and their boyfriends. The same for dinner today. Opened gifts in the late morning along with brunch. Nice day!
    Glad you had a great day OM Merry Christmas my friend
    Papa_Christmas

Had a great day here and a White Christmas for the second time in 30 years.

2PM

5PM

Papa_Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Had a great day here and a White Christmas for the second time in 30 years.

2PM

5PM

We got exactly the same amount of snow here - but we are expectinganother storm today!

Glad you had a great Christmas!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We haven't had a white Christmas for a few years now. Texas getting snow? What's going on here?!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the time with your family. I especially enjoyed spending time with my niece who recently turned 1.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Merry Christmas everyone So jealous of you who had snow but I'm happy for you
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*