Thread: The end of the world on December 21st 2012 never happened. Was there a Lynx scam?

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

The end of the world on December 21st 2012 never happened. Was there a Lynx scam?

Firstly I would like to say I'm very happy the world has not ended as I have not opened my Christmas presents yet.

In regards to the world ending there was deodorant which I mentioned in earlier post http://www.allthingschristmas.com/fo...id-is-28-11-13 , which you are meant to get on for the end of the world.

As that never happened was the Lynx Final Edition deodorant a scam, perhaps as it never happened everybody who bought a can should get compensation?

Unless perhaps Lynx never knew it was not the end of the world on December 21st 2012, I can categorically say how ever unlike in the Roland Emmerich directed film 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvI66Xaj9-o there was no catastrophic disaster which jeopardised the existence of the human race as a whole on December 21st 2012, in my opinion the Lynx Final Edition deodrent was a scam.

That was my take on the end of the world as predicted by Lynx deodorant, the mayan calandar and Roland Emmerich on Dec 21 2K12, Guys and Gals from all around the world let me know what you think of it.

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

The Education system in china is powerful and horrible. They can do everything illegal that they want to do. To non-special class(grass root class), any struggling would cause victims' disaster. *The ending is always that *the kids will lose their school(no school would receive this kid). *So, many many family choice *suffering in silence.

Chinese are categorized into Alien category in the earth. That means if human being is the winner, they would enslave Alien just like Chinese. Or should I say Chinese have been slaves already?