Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MinnesotaMike, where are you?

Maybe he lost his internet connection.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Aw...it truly is awesome to know that you actually noticed I hadn't been around!! Makes me feel good. It's just been a terribly busy stretch for me! I began work for a new company in September, and it has been SO hectic! My Christmas was AMAZING! The boys had a blast, and all is well with the family! I have been missing this place and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I am now about to head into my annual post-Christmas depression. :( I hope to pop in more frequently in the future, since I am finally getting a handle on all that I am working on. Thank you all so much for missing me!! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! May God bless you all in the new year!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Welcome Back Mike!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Aw...it truly is awesome to know that you actually noticed I hadn't been around!! Makes me feel good. It's just been a terribly busy stretch for me! I began work for a new company in September, and it has been SO hectic! My Christmas was AMAZING! The boys had a blast, and all is well with the family! I have been missing this place and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I am now about to head into my annual post-Christmas depression. :( I hope to pop in more frequently in the future, since I am finally getting a handle on all that I am working on. Thank you all so much for missing me!! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! May God bless you all in the new year!
    Good to see you back Mike Glad you had a great Christmas

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

How wonderful it is to find you here again. I'm glad your Christmas was so good.

After my last post, one of my daughters called and wanted to go shopping. Normally, she hates shopping. Well, I wanted to find out if the table I ordered for one of my little Christmas trees ever arrived so we checked on that. It was here. I paid for it and brought it home. It will come in handy next Christmas.

After shopping, I told my daughter that she should show her six-year-old son the synchronized musical Christmas light display in a nearby neighborhood. I'm telling you that it is awesome and my grandson loved it! I know you love outdoor Christmas lights. I wish I could show you a video of that place!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    How wonderful it is to find you here again. I'm glad your Christmas was so good.

After my last post, one of my daughters called and wanted to go shopping. Normally, she hates shopping. Well, I wanted to find out if the table I ordered for one of my little Christmas trees ever arrived so we checked on that. It was here. I paid for it and brought it home. It will come in handy next Christmas.

After shopping, I told my daughter that she should show her six-year-old son the synchronized musical Christmas light display in a nearby neighborhood. I'm telling you that it is awesome and my grandson loved it! I know you love outdoor Christmas lights. I wish I could show you a video of that place!
    That is SO cool! My 6 year old LOVES going around and looking at lights as well! We've done it about a dozen times this season!! I'm so sad to see Christmas pass (as usual).
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Welcome back, MM...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Yes, welcome back! And best wishes with your new job!!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...