Thread: Had the time of my life at the Christmas lights in Swindon

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

Had the time of my life at the Christmas lights in Swindon

I have had some amazing moments in my life, being born in May 1994 was OK, meeting
    The Killers, Arctic Monkeys and Pete Doherty in June 2007 at Glastonbury, UK was inspirational, meeting Tinchy Stryder and Ironik in July 2012 at Laganas, Zante, Greece was even more inspirational, meeting Rizzle Kicks in November 2012 in Swindon, UK was just incredible, by a country mile the best moment of my life though was meeting Jahmene Douglas and Nicole Scherzinger on December 5th 2012.

Jahmene came to my home town of Swindon and not only do I think he will win the X Factor, but the guy has a voice better then Leona Lewis and a career ahead of him bigger then Will Young's, him and Nicole turned the Christmas lights on in Swindon and Jahmene filmed me on his camera as I waved to him and gave him a sign which symbolizes "X Factor" he sung At Last originally a number 39 hit for in the UK for Etta James, Tears Dry On There're Own originally a number 16 hit in the UK for Amy Winehouse, Aint No Mountain High Enough originally a number 6 hit in the UK for Diana Ross and Angels originally a number 4 hit in the UK for Robbie Williams.

His singing was in a class of it's own, but Angels was particularly inspiring as I sung a selection of Robbie Williams songs at The Venue in Porta Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Spain in September 2011 with my Mum and Grandad, the croud particularly liked Angels though when I sung it.

Jahmene Douglas performance was inspirational and although he will be a tough act to follow, I have promised at least 2 people crowd that I will sing on the X Factor next year in 2013, so as long as there're is a X Factor for me to audition on next year I will be at the auditions next year.

That is a promise, how ever the people reading this mean a lot to me so let me know what you think of my version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn1Z...ature=youtu.be of Robbie Williams - Angels, thanks from Jake :-)

Jake, it's really hard to give an opinion of your version because the sound is very fuzzy/distorted.

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Jake, it's really hard to give an opinion of your version because the sound is very fuzzy/distorted.
    Thanks for letting me know. The production crew at the X Factor ITV studios in 2013 should have a better quality recorder.