Thread: Under The Radair Films Your Kids Will Love

Under The Radair Films Your Kids Will Love

As a father I know how important it is to take some pressure from the kids off the misses. Especially on Christmas day! One of my "go-to's" is to find a great movie me and my kids can enjoy. Its become a tradition around the holiday season for my family and its getting harder to find great holiday films that we haven't watched.

I want to know if anyone has some great suggestions or is facing the same issue. This year I have a few hidden gems for those in search.

The Nutcracker: The Untold Story

and

Nativity!

I would love some other opinions and suggestions! Merry Christmas!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    If your kids are older, I would recommend Gremlins. The reason I say they should be older, is because it can be a little scary for young children, and there is a line where they say "There is no Santa". I would not want to explain that to a child. Otherwise go for it and watch this long forgotten 80's flick.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I just thought of another movie that I'm sure you have seen. Lady and the and The Tramp is not really a Christmas movie, but it does begin and end with Chritmas. It is also a wonderful film.