Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members!

Talking More summertime members

Once again, I haven't posted any new members lately, so here are those of you who have joined since June*:

Meet our newest members:

CarolinaMac, celebratechristmas, Frankie, geoff_grove2001, glitterballs, hallowthanksmas, jamison364, jinglebabe, jmc612989, kathy, Mathieu, melinda227, merely, MerryChristmas2You, PhilJonesRecruiter, princieprakash, Shellie, Thomas Steiner, XmasDVD, & zolfarelli

Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to introduce yourselves in our Introductions Forum. :D

*Please note - If you have joined, but have not yet posted anywhere on the forums I have not included you in this list. This is due to the high number of spam users that join our site everyday. Thanks for your understanding!

:santa: Christmas is getting closer...

And just look at all of the new members we have!

Meet our newest members:

anniesplace, babyfat, Christmas2008, Daisy, ELF EXCHANGE, GingerbreadGirl, hazelnut, JackFrost, jolisa46, juliee, love2decor8, & Marshmallow World

Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to introduce yourselves in our Introductions Forum. :D

*Please note - If you have joined, but have not yet posted anywhere on the forums I have not included you in this list. This is due to the high number of spam users that join our site everyday. Thanks for your understanding!

:santa: It's that time again...

Meet our newest members:

daddyoh11, HollyJollyChristmas, leahrosa, smiley-stocking

Welcome to the forums!

:santa: Sept. 23 - 27

Meet our newest members:

!ABI, Brokendreams4905, Santa's Baby, & snowangel

Welcome to the forums!

Exclamation New members, check this out!

Other than our Introductions Forum, another great thread to check out is the Explain Your Name thread. Click here and you can let us all know what your name means and why you chose it. :D

Once again, welcome!!!!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:santa: Sept. 28 - Oct. 4

Meet our newest members:

AdamS, Ana, dwella, gpcccm, kurt, mandydean, mary christmas, nchantin, & soaplady

Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to introduce yourselves in our Introductions Forum. :D Also, check out the Explain Your Name thread where you can let us all know what your username means and why you chose it.

:santa: Oct. 5 - 11

Meet our newest members:

bob2008, Chrismom, CrystalPerez, Dasher, FunnyGames, gemiknight, noelglori, ragavendra, SUNFLOWER1, & Vandia

Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to introduce yourselves in our Introductions Forum. :D Also, check out the Explain Your Name thread where you can let us all know what your username means and why you chose it.

:santa: Oct. 12-18

Meet our newest members:

Crazymike1965, Danar.UL, henryjamez, ladyice, Littledonkey, MissBeesDesigns, mveronicalf, pamstar, SantaClaus, & Wolfshead

Welcome to the forums!

:santa: Oct. 19-26

Meet our newest members:

9mile, annia, Becca.Umeko, Blue07, Gary, Hanifa Dungarwalla, iluvchristmas, josh151292, k nielsen, Lydiba, M.W., marcuz29, michelle3, Snowdrop, & tina1984

Welcome to the forums!

:santa: Oct. 27 - Nov. 11

I didn't realize I hadn't updated this thread since the end of October...We've got a lot of new members!

Meet our newest members:

adrienhobbs, Aggie Nation, AliceC, amyboyce, bamapages, Bobby1717, cleberry, cranderson03, drewsmom0430, elf lisa45, ellepeace, Emmalev, frenchie-charlotte, grottogirl84, iceicebaby, Jinglehal, JollyElfDC, jonnym14, judypancoast, kevinrosso, lachsara, lalblue, lingling, luciagalliford04, misty27, MMMerced, Mr. collin, PH214, RedVelvetCake, Regina, rudolphreindeer, Ruth, sandra040772, santas elfie, SilentNight, snow bunny, suanne, theedwin, Theresa Cunningham, trajeka, travisray, & txsnowgirl

Welcome to the forums!