Thread: Gamers all around the world divided

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

Gamers all around the world divided

As of sales figures dating 30th September 2012, there're is bad news for Microsoft Xbox 360 fans http://www.microsoft.com/investor/Ea...Q1/Detail.aspx and good news for Sony playstation 3 fans http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data...es_sale_e.html, the Sony ps3 is outselling the X360 is outselling the ps3 by 200,000 units in world sales the ps3 has NEVER out sold the X360 so this comes as a shock. I my self am a X360 owner so this news is disappointing to me, but that's just my 2 cents guys and gals from all around the world let me know what you think. Thanks, Jake

No one in my house is a gamer so we don't own anything!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I our house we have the PS3's and all manner of others but no Xbox 360..
    Merry Christmas to all...

We own 2 Xbox360s but don't have a Playstation.
    I suspect it has a lot to do with Playstations still being the least expensive BluRay player around!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Thanks for your opinions perks like better controller on a Xbox 360 then ps3 aside, the X360 n ps3 are much of much of muchness tbh but the ps3 has got that Blu Ray perk which could have very well made it sell those extra 200,000 units?