Thread: ATC Christmas Card Exchange 2012!

ATC Christmas Card Exchange 2012!

Want to send and receive Christmas Cards with Forum Members?!

Head on over to the Christmas Card Exchange Thread, and put down your name if you want to participate!

Then, send a Private Message to whomever you wish to send a card to on the list - if they'd like to send you their address to do so, they will!

Please be careful, and only send your address to those you trust - but most of us have been exchanging cards for a few years now... and always welcome newer members to join!

Thanks to mikaldinho for running the thread again this year - without him, none of this would be possible!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks for posting this! =)
    ~Michael

I'll close this thread and wait for mikaldinho to start the 2013 thread to post again
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!