The Never Ending Sentence
This sentence never ends… your english instructor must be extremely proud…
1. Can just say one (1), two (2) or three (3) expressions for every post.
2. Can't utilize pictures within spot of (Words just)
3. Don't endeavor to end the sentence in at any rate.
4. The sentence does not need to bode well.
5. The point when a sentence would ordinarily close, utilize something like and, or, if and so forth to keep it going.
6. Assuming that somebody brakes a guideline disregard that post and proceed from the final quality post.
[how To Play:]
Somebody sorts 1, 2 or 3 expressions of the sentence. at that point the following individual includes 1, 2 or 3 expressions to proceed the sentence. At that point the following individual includes 1, 2 or 3 more statements, this continues… forever…
first player: space is
second player: made
third player: of resplendent
fourth player: bunnys and lions