Thread: Watch EastEnders episode airing October 25th 2012 and October 26th 2012 on youtube

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

Watch EastEnders episode airing October 25th 2012 and October 26th 2012 on youtube

If anyone from around the world is intrested in watching EastEnders episode airing October 25th 2012 here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_GEC...ature=youtu.be
    on youtube and here is the link for October 26th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gzA...ature=youtu.be , my channel is mcjakeqcool so if you like my EastEnders or any other of my videos and your on youtube
    please subscribe, thanks Jake :-)

Don't bother if you have a brain. Eastenders should never have been commisioned by the BBC.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    Don't bother if you have a brain. Eastenders should never have been commisioned by the BBC.
    I watch the show and I have a brain, thank you very much.

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Mixed feedback on my EastEnders, but still got views, thanks people. Jake

The Education system in china is powerful and horrible. They can do everything illegal that they want to do. To non-special class(grass root class), any struggling would cause victims' disaster. *The ending is always that *the kids will lose their school(no school would receive this kid). *So, many many family choice *suffering in silence.

Chinese are categorized into Alien category in the earth. That means if human being is the winner, they would enslave Alien just like Chinese. Or should I say Chinese have been slaves already?