Thread: Christmas Popcorn Corn Tins and Gift Ideas W/ Coupon

:gift: Christmas Popcorn Corn Tins and Gift Ideas W/ Coupon

I am here representing Jody's Popcorn, but I want to respect the forum rules, so I will not be posting any links to our products, I'll just share a coupon and some pictures for gift ideas. As Jody's Popcorn website manager, I would however like to offer a 10% off coupon code for those who are interested. The code is "allthingschristmas", I set it up just for this forums users.

We offer a variety of holiday popcorn tins and Christmas gifts, here are some pictures if you'd like some some holiday gift ideas:
    Screen Shot 2012-10-26 at 10.36.49 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-10-26 at 10.35.45 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-10-26 at 10.35.34 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-10-26 at 10.35.21 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-10-26 at 10.35.13 AM.jpg

Popcorn gift boxes are great for Christmas parties and that sort of thing. We also carry NFL, MLB, college, and NBA team popcorn tins for sports fans. Our tins, filled with your choice of popcorn flavors (like caramel, kettle, chocolate covered, cheddar, etc) are good for snacking on around the Christmas tree and are always a favorite with the kids.

Thanks for the space to make this post and.... Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-26-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Added link. Thanks for sharing with us, and the coupon code!