Thread: Help me have a Christmas wedding....votes needed please!

Exclamation Help me have a Christmas wedding....votes needed please!

Hi everyone I was hoping this would be ok to post here.......

My fiance Tom & I entered a contest that one of our Pittsburgh radio stations was advertising to win a chance to be married on Light Up night!For those who may be unfamiliar with Light Up night,it is Pittsburgh's official start to the holiday season!A big celebration in our downtown area with the annual lighting of all the cities Christmas decorations and ice skating etc......well we entered and got the call yesterday that we made the top 10!!!!!!! but we need votes!Not only do I love Christmas and this would be a dream come true for us but Santa & Mrs.Claus are going to be the ones marrying us!!!!!And financially it would help us greatly.So what I'm asking is if anyone here has a Facebook page if u would be willing to click on the link I posted below & "Like" the Bob page you will see on the page it says "Vote Now" just click there and scroll down till you see our names "Tom & Stephanie" and all u have to do is vote!It would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou All!

https://www.facebook.com/1035BOB?ref...obFMPittsburgh

p.s. u can vote more than once & voting closes Sunday October 28th

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

You got my vote

Good luck

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Oh ty so very much!!!!

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

you say we can vote more than once, but is it only once per day?

I 'liked' the page and clicked on 'vote now' and scrolled and there is a list of contenders, but nothing happens when I click on your names ??

ok, it's been working fine now and I have been voting each day.

Ty Ty Ty!We really appreciate it Voting ends today at some point so I guess we'll know in the next few days if we won or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Winters Song View Post
    Ty Ty Ty!We really appreciate it Voting ends today at some point so I guess we'll know in the next few days if we won or not!
    you are very welcome