Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What!?

What!?

I was in the seasonal aisle of Tesco, looking at the seasonal special crisp flavours when I noticed a new one; Christmas Pudding and Brandy Sauce flavour. What?! on crisps?! I can understand Turkey and Stuffing or Roast Pork with Calvados Apple Sauce as those are savoury, but Christmas Pudding flavour crisps??? errr.. no thanks!
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    I was in the seasonal aisle of Tesco, looking at the seasonal special crisp flavours when I noticed a new one; Christmas Pudding and Brandy Sauce flavour. What?! on crisps?! I can understand Turkey and Stuffing or Roast Pork with Calvados Apple Sauce as those are savoury, but Christmas Pudding flavour crisps??? errr.. no thanks!
    I haven't noticed that one..I'll have a peek next time I'm shopping.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    ummm gross!

sounds about as awful as the holiday Pringles flavors that are due out here in the US in November: pumpkin spice, cinnamon & sugar, and , I think, white chocolate/peppermint. in a potato crisp?? um, doesn't sound appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    sounds about as awful as the holiday Pringles flavors that are due out here in the US in November: pumpkin spice, cinnamon & sugar, and , I think, white chocolate/peppermint. in a potato crisp?? um, doesn't sound appealing to me.
    YUK! That sounds aweful

Quote Originally Posted by storm85 View Post
    YUK! That sounds aweful
    I know; doesn't it?! What on earth were they thinking??

I know it sounds eeky but I tried once these potato chips that were coated in chocolate on one side and believe it or not I couldn't stop eating. There was something about that combination of sweet and salty. I finished the whole...fatty box They were shaped like Pringles are.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

We've not seen those Pringles flavours as yet here. I feel strangely tempted by the Pumpkin Spice but the rest you can keep! I like most of the christmas special flavours, but this seems to be getting well out of hand.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    No idea what this even is.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    I know it sounds eeky but I tried once these potato chips that were coated in chocolate on one side and believe it or not I couldn't stop eating. There was something about that combination of sweet and salty. I finished the whole...fatty box They were shaped like Pringles are.
    yes, I also like the chocolate covered potato chips, but the 3 holiday flavors Pringles has coming out soon just don't sound good to me. I might try one or two of them once, just out of curiosity.