Thread: Brand new Christmas Album, "Santa's Elves Sing the Hits"!

Threaded View

Brand new Christmas Album, "Santa's Elves Sing the Hits"!

Hello. My name is Ken and I am part of a team of three musical elves that have been working on a unique collection of Christmas music called, "Santa's Elves Sing the Hits". We’ve got parodies of David Bowie, The Village People, Devo, and The Ramones just to name a few. And, we are also recording several original Christmas tunes including “Bucky the One Eyed Reindeer.” We recently launched a webpage on Kickstarter, which is a website that helps fund small projects like ours. And we are hoping to pre-sell enough albums to make our funding goal.
    Here is the link that takes you to our Kickstarter page.

The way Kickstarter works is, if our project doesn't get funded then investors pay nothing, so there is no risk (but the project doesn't get made). But if it does get funded, our sponsors will have festive new holiday tunes by early December. So please help us to spread the holly, jolly word and get funded. And pre-order you copies today!

Thanks so much and early Merry Christmas!

Elf Ken
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-19-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: I've changed the url to a LINK and approved this post - Good Luck Ken!