Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your plans for 2012?

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Always adding. I have a lot more for the yard this year. A few new ornaments. Couple new wall decorations.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes, we get a new tree every year and always decorate it differently.

Will you add something to your windows? Probably not.

Will you add outdoor decorations? It depends on whether the things we have from last year still work. We have had the worst luck with our outdoor decorations!

This all sounds exciting. Because I want money to spend on gifts, I'm going to be careful about the decorations. Of course, I'm excited about the bay window. I hope there's more light in it this year. I'll probably add lights to the garland.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Always adding. I have a lot more for the yard this year. A few new ornaments. Couple new wall decorations.
    If you lived on my street, I'm sure I'd love seeing your decorations! But I'll settle for photos, Mike.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."