Thread: Something different for Christmas... help?!

Something different for Christmas... help?!

Hi,

I like to put a bit of thought into Christmas, as well as buying gifts.

Last year i did the 12 days of Xmas for my boyfriend (only themed by numbers, not to the actual song!) and i also did him a home made calender. Furthermore, i decorated his room with a little Xmas tree and decorated my own baubles.

I think I used all my ideas in one go and now this year I am really struggling for something fun and different to do...

Any ideas?

Thanks

A few years back I had a calender made for my girlfriend with pictures of us over the previous year (at a BBQ for July, down the shore for August, a Giants game for September, etc) she really liked it but it seems like you have that one covered already.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Why not take 5-minute video of yourself telling him how happy you are from all the years that you guys have spent and how much you love him. Upload it to Youtube and ask your friends to leave a comment about it and share it to their circle of friends.