Thread: Do you ever visit "The Yule Log Message Board"?

Hybrid View

Unhappy Do you ever visit "The Yule Log Message Board"?

Over the last couple of years or so, I've been a regular visitor to the the web site called:

"The Yule Log Message Board"

Especially in the fall months.

So I'm disappointed that the web master has closed that forum because of a dispute he's having with his web hosting company.

I felt like I'd made some friends over on that forum and miss being able to check in with them during the run up to Christmas this year.

I'm wondering if any my old friends from The Yule Log ever drop in here. I miss you all!
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

I had never heard of it until just a few minutes ago when I was looking up your list of shows that aren't on dvd that are in your other post and found the link to that site when I googled one of the titles. The link took me to where you had posted the same question on that yule log message board.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Christmas Fan Club is another popular forum. Maybe they went there.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I had never heard of it until just a few minutes ago when I was looking up your list of shows that aren't on dvd that are in your other post and found the link to that site when I googled one of the titles. The link took me to where you had posted the same question on that yule log message board.
    Thanks, steph535, for letting me know that The Yule Log is up and running again!
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

No I just tried to go there. Its not up and running. I went in there several times a week. Can`t believe its over and done with! So many of us love to discuss ornaments and all things Christmas. I wanted to mention I am thinking of putting a large bunch of my older Hallmark ornaments on ebay but it seems in this day & age they are not worth much. Everybody is looking for the newer ones now adays.