Thread: Simple homemade/craft ideas for gifts?

Simple homemade/craft ideas for gifts?

Does anyone have any holiday homemade/craft ideas that can aren't very difficult or time consuming to make, but would make a sweet little gift? My grandmother is getting quite old and she is unable to do all the baking and shopping she used to. I know she'd love to keep giving gifts to her closest family though (children and maybe a couple of grandchildren). She can still see pretty well and she has enough fine motor skills to paint, write, tie bows, etc. I'm looking for something we can work on together that she'll able to do without spending hours working on them and that won't be too difficult for her. There aren't any high expectations to meet with these gifts, as it's the thought that counts and I know she'd enjoy making something and contributing the the gift giving. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Still-Lucky; 10-12-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Knit a bonnet with names on it so they can use it for the cold Christmas. Just a thought.