Thread: Help with a christmas song?

Help with a christmas song?

If anyone can help identify this I would really appreciate it. I am trying to re-create my parents reel-to-reel christmas compilation and this is all I have left. Unfortunatly the list they have does not have any information that is helpful. I have done multiple web searches and can't find this. All of the recordings are from the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's I have included a link to youtube I made from the reel-to-reel tape:

http://youtu.be/uHN7yzZWBMA

Thanks

Jeff

You stumped me brother and I thought I knew them all.
    I don't even recognize the melody If I was going to guess at an artist Ray Conlff's Orchestra my be one to look at.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I listened to the link the other night and, like Papa, I have no idea at all. I'm totally unfamiliar with the melody and, unless you had said it was Christmas music, I would not even have guessed that it was. Sorry I can't be of some help. I hope someone else on here recognizes it.

No idea. Parts of it sound vaguely familiar
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    sorry
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Hey! I tried to use the Song Recognition Apps Shazam & SoundHound, but they didn't work. So, I posted the link to this thread on the Facebook Page! Hopefully someone will head over here from there and know what the tune is (at least it'll get more listens, right?). Good Luck!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Hey! I tried to use the Song Recognition Apps Shazam & SoundHound, but they didn't work. So, I posted the link to this thread on the Facebook Page! Hopefully someone will head over here from there and know what the tune is (at least it'll get more listens, right?). Good Luck!
    Saw it posted on facebook, hope it works!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Thanks everyone. I did not even one you could post a link to Facebook.