Thread: Fall Cleaning 2012

Fall Cleaning 2012

Well Christmas Fans, it's that time of year again when we start getting ready for the rush of the Holidays, and make sure that we're all set up on the forum for the new Christmas Season!

You'll notice (as is tradition) that the really, really long threads have been restarted. This will help our load time, and is much less scary for newbies to jump into the conversation!

A few other things as well, the Christmas Media forum is now called "Christmas TV & Movies", this makes lots more sense.
    The Christmas Traditions and Christmas Recollections forums have been joined together, another smart move, since neither were that busy all by themselves. I've also changed the Christmas Recipes forum to include Crafts, so we finally have a place to talk about all those projects we love!

Also new this year is our Pinterest Board which I'll admit doesn't have much on it - yet - but in the coming weeks I'll be taking ideas from the forum, and around the web, and start sharing them on the board, which should automatically post on our Facebook Page (and therefore our Twitter), so you can stay updated with lots of great Holiday ideas!

As always, let me know if you have any questions! :D

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks Chantelle
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

How about a humour section in the Forum Fun?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    How about a humour section in the Forum Fun?
    Mole - how do you mean? A place for jokes? If you read the description for the Forum Games & Other fun things, it says you can include jokes & stories in there!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thank you Chantelle
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    UGH!...I have so much to do out in the garage!! SO messy.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Yes, I lots to do before the holidays and I cannot wait!