Page 43 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393143 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Thank you my friend

Congrats for your 2000th post
    Oh wow! I didn't even notice. Thank you!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

My 27 year old daughter, Stefanie, lost a close friend last night. Her friend Mike died unexpectedly at age 27. His wife Sara was my daughter's best friend since they were 13. Stefanie was in their wedding party a year and a half ago. Sara was 4 months pregnant and they had just bought their first home. I am so upset about this and my daughter is beside herself.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    My 27 year old daughter, Stefanie, lost a close friend last night. Her friend Mike died unexpectedly at age 27. His wife Sara was my daughter's best friend since they were 13. Stefanie was in their wedding party a year and a half ago. Sara was 4 months pregnant and they had just bought their first home. I am so upset about this and my daughter is beside herself.
    That is awfully tragic I am so sorry OM.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    OMG! i"m sooo sorry OM....

Thanks SB and frosty. We were going to drive up tomorrow to be with them. They now live about 4 hours away. They actually live in my hometown, where I grew up. Mike is from there. In fact, I was good friends in High School with his Aunt Kathy! Anyway, we can't go tomorrow as a big snow storm is expected to start in the early morning. We are hoping weather will be fine on Sunday, so we can go to the wake. This is just awful.

Really sorry, OM.....
    Merry Christmas to all...

The New Year ahead.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

The weather

CT Scan today...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    CT Scan today...
    How did it go my friend?