Page 145 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4595135140141142143144145146147148149150155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2018

Thread: What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Olga - I know it must be so, so difficult for you and it is definitlysomething the government should take steps to correct. I know here in the US people will often complain about how the government is all about the big companies, but in reality we have many laws and programs in place that protect the worker - especially regarding pay and employment opportunities. I used to be a Human Resources Manager, so I am very familiar with these laws and with how much trouble an employer can get into if they are not followed. While laws like these will not prevent an economic crisis, they may make it a little gentler and easier to handle. I wish you luck and hope things turn around for you and all of Greece very soon.
    HI Suzanne and thank you for your reply to my post.

Wish I was a bit otimistic about things here, but nothing seems to be going better, unfortunately, I have started thinking of maybe have to go to another country with my boy and start a new life. We are very young, to quit from life and I do not want to allow anyone to tell me that my life is always gonna be the life-hell I live right now.

I wish I always have my health and if I can have that, the, I trust my self that I can find a normal work, live a normal life, even if this is in another country..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    olga-sorry to hear things in greece are so bad right now..hope things get better for you and your country...its a tough world we live in right now..here in britain things are not great either..they say we are out of the recession...but i think not..we will be like this for many years to come..its hard right now and its going to get harder..keep your chin up my friend...
    Thank you Frosty..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    HI Suzanne and thank you for your reply to my post.

Wish I was a bit otimistic about things here, but nothing seems to be going better, unfortunately, I have started thinking of maybe have to go to another country with my boy and start a new life. We are very young, to quit from life and I do not want to allow anyone to tell me that my life is always gonna be the life-hell I live right now.

I wish I always have my health and if I can have that, the, I trust my self that I can find a normal work, live a normal life, even if this is in another country..
    It must be very difficult to think of moving away from home. My Dad was born in Italy and moved to the USA with his parents when he was 3 (in the mid 1930's). The move was fairly easy for him, but very difficult for his Mom who always missed her home and never felt like she fit in. The political climate in Europe was not good at the time, so it was definetly for the best! His two younger brothers were born here and ended up with very successful and lucrative careers, although their parents always struggled
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    lots of things..

back to work tomorrow..

Should I order from QVC

lots of things..

my dinner..i"m hungry..

Grocery shopping list

daughter coming home on saturday...