Page 144 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148149154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    LOL!!!!...they have just finished....watching anything good tink!!
    Me, nah just sat in bed before I go to sleep. Other half is downstairs with his laptop listening to audio books.

Very rarely watch TV, its only on to watch something that has been taped, or downloaded......shhhhhhhh, shouldn't
    say that word....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Nice talking to you frosty.. but I'm off to bed now..

Have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Me, nah just sat in bed before I go to sleep. Other half is downstairs with his laptop listening to audio books.

Very rarely watch TV, its only on to watch something that has been taped, or downloaded......shhhhhhhh, shouldn't
    say that word....
    ha! haa!..tink i do that the whole time...its far cheaper...lol!!

good morning everyone...hope yeah all have a fantastic day....

Hello and good morning to all as i'm checking in with everyone it's been busy here for me as i'm very much a part of the Berkshires i have my own page on fb and i'm working with other artisains here and our church has many things going on which i now hold a council seat yes i'm a busy pug mom and darla and buggy are now known as the Shire Pugs".All is just wonderful here getting ready for our easter services and a big dinner on easter at my neighbors home which these two will love that,just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Happy Easter we send our very best to you all.

good morning everyone! nice to see some of the regulars coming back!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

good evening everyone....hope you all had a fantastic day....

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello and good morning to all as i'm checking in with everyone it's been busy here for me as i'm very much a part of the Berkshires i have my own page on fb and i'm working with other artisains here and our church has many things going on which i now hold a council seat yes i'm a busy pug mom and darla and buggy are now known as the Shire Pugs".All is just wonderful here getting ready for our easter services and a big dinner on easter at my neighbors home which these two will love that,just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Happy Easter we send our very best to you all.
    Hi, angelpugs..

Glad to see all is going well for you....thinking of you and darla and buggy.....

Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    good morning everyone! nice to see some of the regulars coming back!
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    good evening everyone....hope you all had a fantastic day....
    Good Evening to you both...

I hope you both have had a good day. I'm sat all alone waiting for hubby and son to come
    back with the girls.....apparently they have lovingly given me all their washing......arrh, so
    sweet of them....

See you tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Evening to you both...

I hope you both have had a good day. I'm sat all alone waiting for hubby and son to come
    back with the girls.....apparently they have lovingly given me all their washing......arrh, so
    sweet of them....

See you tomorrow...
    good night everyone...see you tomorrow...tink have a fantastic time with all your family together again....