Page 141 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    good morning everyone...have a fantastic day....
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    Good morning!

Happy Rudolph Day!
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hi friends!

Good Afternoon to you all...

and Happy Rudolph day to you all too....
    Merry Christmas to all...

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    good afternoon everyone...happy rudolph day....

Hi friends, hope you re all good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hi friends, hope you re all good.
    good to see yeah back on the forum olga..its been mighty quiet...

good to see yeah back on the forum olga..its been mighty quiet...
    Its a little bit like that, this time of year, but, we're all here, even if posting does not show that.
    I think, its a more difficult year for everyone this one.. Maybe each one of us has got a lot in mind and that probably brings people to thoughts that have not to do with Christmas, sometimes.

You know friend, I take me as an example.. Huge problems, that I never thought I would ever face. It needed only one year to destroy everything. There are times, I do not want to think of Christmas, or even speak to a friend, Im sure you know what I mean..

Of course, there are other people, that join forum only Christmas/December days.

I think, we are a great Christmas forum, I really believe that and what I like/love is that there are very good people/friends here.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Its a little bit like that, this time of year, but, we're all here, even if posting does not show that.
    I think, its a more difficult year for everyone this one.. Maybe each one of us has got a lot in mind and that probably brings people to thoughts that have not to do with Christmas, sometimes.

You know friend, I take me as an example.. Huge problems, that I never thought I would ever face. It needed only one year to destroy everything. There are times, I do not want to think of Christmas, or even speak to a friend, Im sure you know what I mean..

Of course, there are other people, that join forum only Christmas/December days.

I think, we are a great Christmas forum, I really believe that and what I like/love is that there are very good people/friends here.
    well said olga...your a good friend too...

good evening everyone...hope you all had a fantastic day..good to see the regulars coming back again..hey tink...got my first cut done in the garden today...

good evening everyone...hope you all had a fantastic day..good to see the regulars coming back again..hey tink...got my first cut done in the garden today...
    Hey, that's great news. Still not been in the garden yet to do anything but I can see my fruit trees budding.....so
    hopefully a lot of jam to make in the Summer...

Good Night all...

Mornin' all!

Hope everyone has a great day!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Nice to see you back, Olga.....