Page 70 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

  1. #691
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, Papa...
    Happy Thanksgiving to you...Attachment 6002
    Thanks Tink How are you?
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Thanks Tink How are you?
    Not too bad, didn't sleep well again last night. Hopefully the doctor's will sort it out cause I can't sleep on my back, front or
    sides and that's not good..

    Are you already for Thanksgiving?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  3. #693
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Not too bad, didn't sleep well again last night. Hopefully the doctor's will sort it out cause I can't sleep on my back, front or
    sides and that's not good..

    Are you already for Thanksgiving?
    Sorry to here your feeling poorly hope you get better soon.

    We have a house full some playing cards some watching football kids playing the WII and I'm tending to dinner the turkey is just about done.
    I've been going since 3:30 am so I'm going to nap after I've fed everyone.

    have a good evening my friend and hope you get better soon .
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Sorry to here your feeling poorly hope you get better soon.

    We have a house full some playing cards some watching football kids playing the WII and I'm tending to dinner the turkey is just about done.
    I've been going since 3:30 am so I'm going to nap after I've fed everyone.

    have a good evening my friend and hope you get better soon .
    Have a great day, Papa....see you ....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #695
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    good evening everyone............

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    good evening everyone............
    Good Evening frosty...

    Have you had a good day ?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #697
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Evening frosty...

    Have you had a good day ?
    yeah day was good tink......was going to go and show the kids the tree in our town but he wind was at gale force....turned back with the buggy and headed back home........did abit of painting with them and watched tv with them......wind has eased now but omg!...it was strong............

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yeah day was good tink......was going to go and show the kids the tree in our town but he wind was at gale force....turned back with the buggy and headed back home........did abit of painting with them and watched tv with them......wind has eased now but omg!...it was strong............
    Yeah, it been very here too all day, has some heavy as well.
    Are you watching anything good on TV tonight?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #699
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yeah, it been very here too all day, has some heavy as well.
    Are you watching anything good on TV tonight?
    yeah tink....i"m watching tv classics.....vicar of dibley......did you ever watch that programme?

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yeah tink....i"m watching tv classics.....vicar of dibley......did you ever watch that programme?
    Yeah, we did...sooooo funny...
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr