Page 54 of 274 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

  1. #531
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Hi All....

    3d-santa.jpg

    Have a great day...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #532
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi All....

    3d-santa.jpg

    Have a great day...

    Hello

    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  3. #533
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    hello everyone.....................hi tink...how are yeah!

  4. #534
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hello everyone.....................hi tink...how are yeah!
    Hi, frosty..

    Not feeling too good this evening, did a load of cleaning the leaves up out the garden and aggravated my bad leg/hip.
    So it will be any early bed for me..current-mood-wiped-out.jpg

    How's things with you and your family?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #535
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, frosty..

    Not feeling too good this evening, did a load of cleaning the leaves up out the garden and aggravated my bad leg/hip.
    So it will be any early bed for me..current-mood-wiped-out.jpg

    How's things with you and your family?
    hi tink..family is fine ...thanks for asking.....just back from mum inlaws.......kids are getting there bath and then dinner...........

  6. #536
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hi tink..family is fine ...thanks for asking.....just back from mum inlaws.......kids are getting there bath and then dinner...........
    Ooooh, nice.....are you watching any films tonight?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #537
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Ooooh, nice.....are you watching any films tonight?
    yup sure am tink.... i think we have agreed on THE POLAR EXPRESS......how about you tink.....

  8. #538
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yup sure am tink.... i think we have agreed on THE POLAR EXPRESS......how about you tink.....
    I'm just sat, resting for now. We will start watching them next week. As then we will have the first of 4 tree's up by then. Unless of course a film
    comes on TV then I'll be watching it.
    I have 'The Christmas Visitor' to watch first.

    .snowball-fight-1.jpg
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #539
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    awww sounds good tink....you and hubby have a great evening together!.............

  10. #540
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    awww sounds good tink....you and hubby have a great evening together!.............
    Thanks, we will...

    ringingbells.jpg
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr