Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Tink My dear friend I've been great how about you and the family?
    Oh, you've not heard.....the daughters are living away to go to University. So it's me on my own and 3 boys.... Outnumbered.
    Hubby has know got a little space upstairs for painting, much warmer. He's finished one it's on the paintings thread.
    I've been making Christmas cards and other little bits, to try and save a few pennies.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oh, you've not heard.....the daughters are living away to go to University. So it's me on my own and 3 boys.... Outnumbered.
    Hubby has know got a little space upstairs for painting, much warmer. He's finished one it's on the paintings thread.
    I've been making Christmas cards and other little bits, to try and save a few pennies.
    Sarah has flown the nest also .She left on August 14th to go to Taipei Taiwan to teach english to kindergarten kids for a year.A big adventure for her while Mom and Dad were in tears at the airport she couldn't wait to get in line.Christmas will not be the same with out my little girl here.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Sarah has flown the nest also .She left on August 14th to go to Taipei Taiwan to teach english to kindergarten kids for a year.A big adventure for her while Mom and Dad were in tears at the airport she couldn't wait to get in line.Christmas will not be the same with out my little girl here.
    Oh, wow that is a long way. Definitely no trips home for Christmas Ours will ( fingers crossed ) coming home for the Christmas
    break. They have been gone 3 weeks now. I sure don't miss the washing they produced..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oh, wow that is a long way. Definitely no trips home for Christmas Ours will ( fingers crossed ) coming home for the Christmas
    break. They have been gone 3 weeks now. I sure don't miss the washing they produced..
    You sound like Donna she says the laundry and the electric bill have been cut in half since she's been gone
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    You sound like Donna she says the laundry and the electric bill have been cut in half since she's been gone
    You tell her I bet she's right..
    It's a bit cool here. I think we skipped summer....again...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,537
    Hi Papa Christmas - good luck to your daughter

    Tink Happy Birthday to your son. My oldest daughter is also 27
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    You tell her I bet she's right..
    It's a bit cool here. I think we skipped summer....again...
    We had a nice summer, much better than the 70 days over 100 degrees we had last summer.Now that fall is here I'm feeling really good it's the start of my favorite time of year.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hi Papa Christmas - good luck to your daughter

    Tink Happy Birthday to your son. My oldest daughter is also 27
    Thanks OM....

    How's your day been?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    We had a nice summer, much better than the 70 days over 100 degrees we had last summer.Now that fall is here I'm feeling really good it's the start of my favorite time of year.
    I just wish we had some sort of Summer, but nah, every year the same. They say we're going to get one and then it doesn't happen..

    Are you working on your trains still?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,537
    Not feeling too well today Tink.

    Papa Christmas - we had a dry, sweltering summer hear in southern NYS!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr