Page 66 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    doing anything exciting tonite tink....watching any christmas movies......
    Nah, just sat browsing the internet, will be doing the little hallway tree at the weekend so will probably watch some then.
    Tomorrow I'm doing Part 3 of my monthly cook. I'm doing a selection of dinners about 20, chicken, pork, toad in the hole etc with roasties, yorkshire puddings
    etc..that will be me finished until I do the Christmas dinners in the next lot...
    Merry Christmas to all...

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Nah, just sat browsing the internet, will be doing the little hallway tree at the weekend so will probably watch some then.
    Tomorrow I'm doing Part 3 of my monthly cook. I'm doing a selection of dinners about 20, chicken, pork, toad in the hole etc with roasties, yorkshire puddings
    etc..that will be me finished until I do the Christmas dinners in the next lot...
    yeah can't wait till saturday myself.....start my decorating then tink.....dunno if i"m putting it all out this year.....some of my ornaments are expensive.....twins will have a whale of a time with them.....but i"m excited about putting the tree up.....i"l get loads of photo"s to put in my album...even the decorations that i"m not putting out.....well tink...i"m getting sleepy,you have a great evening and catch you tomorrow....good night everyone..........

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yeah can't wait till saturday myself.....start my decorating then tink.....dunno if i"m putting it all out this year.....some of my ornaments are expensive.....twins will have a whale of a time with them.....but i"m excited about putting the tree up.....i"l get loads of photo"s to put in my album...even the decorations that i"m not putting out.....well tink...i"m getting sleepy,you have a great evening and catch you tomorrow....good night everyone..........

good-night-candle-smiley-emoticon.jpg

Well, I'm off to bed now...see you all tomorrow...good-night.jpg

Good night!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Good night!
    Well, actually OM we couldn't sleep so now wide awake at 1am......good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, actually OM we couldn't sleep so now wide awake at 1am......good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif
    I know that feeling very well. I have been sleeping fairly well the last few weeks though! I have been so busy lately that I am really tiring myself out! Hope you sleep better in a little while!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I know that feeling very well. I have been sleeping fairly well the last few weeks though! I have been so busy lately that I am really tiring myself out! Hope you sleep better in a little while!
    Thanks, OM I hope so too as I really like my sleep and not getting any makes me grouchy....pouty.jpg

Well, I'm trying again.....good night and I'll see you tomorrow...

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Well, I'm trying again.....good night and I'll see you tomorrow...
    hope you got some sleep tink!..........good morning everyone..............