Page 250 of 274 FirstFirst ... 150200240245246247248249250251252253254255260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2733

Thread: Tink's New Room - Hello!

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    hello guys...

Hi, All...

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. Haven't been round again as I've been having a few problems and I didn't
    want the Christmas Forum to become a Health Clinic with all my woes....
    Anyway I've decided to make my garden user friendly so hubby and FIL have been at it... as I'm finding tending all the plants and things
    quite painful.
    So....I saw my first fully decorated Christmas Tree...... it was in the garden centre we usually go too. Hubby has told me that I can
    only have the livingroom tree done this year, as it's a lot of hard work for us both......we'll see about that...
    And lastly it's my 4th Anniversary of joining the forum, doesn't time fly?

Right, I'll leave you alone and hopefully I'll feel well enough to post....take care...

* insert Tink smiley here*
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, All...

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. Haven't been round again as I've been having a few problems and I didn't
    Anyway I've decided to make my garden user friendly so hubby and FIL have been at it... as I'm finding tending all the plants and things
    quite painful.
    So....I saw my first fully decorated Christmas Tree...... it was in the garden centre we usually go too. Hubby has told me that I can
    only have the livingroom tree done this year, as it's a lot of hard work for us both......we'll see about that...

Right, I'll leave you alone and hopefully I'll feel well enough to post....take care...

hi tink..good to see yeah post my friend...hope you feel well soon again and get back to the forum..we all miss you very much,take care my friend..

Hi Tink - we missed you. Don't worry about your health woes - I have enough of my own and I find the forum helps me get my mind off of them! Happy 4th Anniversary. Believe it or not, I was just thinking about that! It will be 4 years for me in November!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

good evening tink and ornamentmaven...happy 4th anniversary tink

ive just broken through 9,000 posts on the forum

good evening everyone...see you all tomorrow

Good night friends
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

good morning everyone...have a great day ahead guys

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, All...

quite painful.

Hi Yvette, unfortunately life does not always treat us well, and may have to deal with a lot of health issues, during our life.

Im wishing you all the best and please, try not to worry a lot about health, as, we people always do and finally make our life sad..
    This has happened to me with all my health issues and now Im trying to see things differently.. It can not be done otherwise.

Happy 4th anniversary in ATC dear friend, its already 4 years and we go for the 5th, Yvette!

I love you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Hello and good morning olga,tink,frosty everyone enjoy your sunday and congrats tink as you have come a long way here.