Thread: USPS postal rates to other countries?

Question USPS postal rates to other countries?

I've been hunting on the internet, but can't find a link to these rates. I'm tired of looking! Does anyone have a link or happen to know the cost of sending Christmas cards to other countries? If no one knows, I'll try to call the post office tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I've been hunting on the internet, but can't find a link to these rates. I'm tired of looking! Does anyone have a link or happen to know the cost of sending Christmas cards to other countries? If no one knows, I'll try to call the post office tomorrow.
    Not sure what your looking for MW, but found this?

http://postcalc.usps.com/
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks. I can't figure it out; I'll have to call them.

MW - I think it's 85 cents to send a card internationally (I think this is the cost of an international Stamp), although it might be more outside of North America - defintily call the post office and they'll let you know - shouldn't be more than $1 I think.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I have been sending them to forum members in Europe the last few years and I believe it was 83 cents (US) no matter where.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas