I must admit I have been a bit out of touch with the X Factor as since the week Lucy Spraggan sung Last Night beer fear who I am telling every1 when she releases a single when she wins the show by 99.99% of the vote will sell 10 million copies of her X Factor winners single in 24 hours due to the fact her audition single peaked at 11 in the UK singles chart and will eclipse Elvis Presley as the biggest artist of all time uh huh huh uh huh yeah yeah, apart from that I have not really been watching but it has been on the news that Bianca Gascoigne I’ve watched her audition she sounds better then Wagner who got through to the X Factor finals, she sounds like she could actually sing in the tribute band I listen to at Haven she’s that good MORE THEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE X FACTOR, plus there have been singles that have charted in the official UK singles chart Rebecca Black – Friday, Jedward – All The Small Things, Katie Price – Free To Love Again, Eoghan Quigg – 28,000 friends and most importantly of all in 1990 with Lindisfarne, Bianca’s Dad, Gazza who had a number 2 hit with Fog On The Tyne these singles vocals were not better infact F it they were worse then Bianca’s, anyhows due to her Dad’s fame she should have been put through, I rest my case who thinks this is the biggest disgrace to any singing contest since Sean Conlon from Five was not put though people let me know, thanks MCjakecool this years called be called escuela de dos