Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Help - Notifications

See if I can set it as your default style! But in the meantime, you can always switch to it in he very bottom-left of the forum, after you log in (in the bottom red box). I'll be in touch!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks for changing that small red-text-on-green background to white - soooooooo much better
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Thanks for changing that small red-text-on-green background to white - soooooooo much better
    You're very welcome (it was bugging me too - HAD to be changed!)! I'm finding a few other things to tweak as well (Black text on green background, for example), but it's just in my spare time for now...
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    That is much better thanks! Perhaps the problems with the standard site are a result of my using screen magnification and acessabilty programmes on a public computer. Is there a chance of adding the moble site as an option to choose when I login?
    Mole - I have changed your default setting to the MOBILE version - I hope you find this easier, and that you stick around for a LONG LONG TIME! We love having you here!

Aw shucks Chantelle! I've gone all warm and fuzzy inside, although that may be the curry I ate last night... It seems to need a prod with the refresh button to get any action from the new theme, which I like as it's nice and clear (just a shame about my eyeball full of cellular debris that sometimes is like looking through a thick swarm of flies), I suspect that it may be a result of running a programme designed for mobile applications on a PC, but what do I know? Anyway thanks for making the effort. Accessability is a very difficult thing to grasp and get right, as everyone has different needs. The fact that you try to meet those needs says a great deal about you and ATC. Now I'm off to melt into a gooey puddle...