Thread: (UK only topic) Hangbaning towards Jay? Clash of the jail house rock in EastEnders!

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

(UK only topic) Hangbaning towards Jay? Clash of the jail house rock in EastEnders!

I think that if Andrew tries to hurt Jay, Phil should deffo try an get Andrew off him, saying that Andrew is a big lump and Jay is gonna need all the help he can get maybe Phil can get Grant back in the square for some Kung Fu Fighting? Also the fact that any1 is doing anything but giving Jay an Phil best Dad and Bro of the year award is bang out of order, all that Jay an Phil were doing protecting Ben from going to jail cos if you don't as the police a.k.a the pigs say pervert the coarse of justice you will be feeding the pigs an the pigs are like trolls you don't feed the trolls and you don't feed the pigs unless you are just facepalm levels of stupid I mean the police please they could only nick cheesy singer Gary Glitter who's crimes against music where worse then his crimes against Justin Beiber they suit each other lol but they could not touch Micheal Jackson they just can't move like him or the Mitchell Brothers (irony) they are real music, say what you want about Jay an Phil in particular but they love there're son/brother more then they love DCI Marsden the f***ing donut eating, weed killing, coke addicted b***h anyhow every1 on Celeb Big Bro at the moment thinks Hev is alive so shove that in ur pipe an smoke your the 1 tripping now Marsden! Oi any1 think what you talkin bout Marston?

Quote Originally Posted by mcjakeqcool View Post
    I think that if Andrew tries to hurt Jay, Phil should deffo try an get Andrew off him, saying that Andrew is a big lump and Jay is gonna need all the help he can get maybe Phil can get Grant back in the square for some Kung Fu Fighting? Also the fact that any1 is doing anything but giving Jay an Phil best Dad and Bro of the year award is bang out of order, all that Jay an Phil were doing protecting Ben from going to jail cos if you don't as the police a.k.a the pigs say pervert the coarse of justice you will be feeding the pigs an the pigs are like trolls you don't feed the trolls and you don't feed the pigs unless you are just facepalm levels of stupid I mean the police please they could only nick cheesy singer Gary Glitter who's crimes against music where worse then his crimes against Justin Beiber they suit each other lol but they could not touch Micheal Jackson they just can't move like him or the Mitchell Brothers (irony) they are real music, say what you want about Jay an Phil in particular but they love there're son/brother more then they love DCI Marsden the f***ing donut eating, weed killing, coke addicted b***h anyhow every1 on Celeb Big Bro at the moment thinks Hev is alive so shove that in ur pipe an smoke your the 1 tripping now Marsden! Oi any1 think what you talkin bout Marston?
    By the way I meant headbanging not hangbanging

RE: Joshua Pascoe's departure
    Poor Ben ya know it should be Stacey Slater in jail an not Ben I hope Phil is right about sending him down for 10 years, I hope that's the max he gets, Ben is a misunderstood kid who like the police say is innocent, ok that might not be true but Poor Ben ya know it should be Stacey Slater in jail an not Ben I hope Phil is right about sending him down for 10 years, I hope that's the max he gets, Ben is a misunderstood kid who like the police say is innocent, ok that might not be true but he is vulnerable in jail, every1 is so mean to the misunderstood characters like Ben an Michael Moon who between them handed them self into a jail full of old bill who had lost a black belt to the Mitchell bros back in the 90s an handed all the conned money back and a extra grand on top of that but when it comes to a truly evil person like Stacey who thinks Archie Mitchell should rot in his grave every1 still loves 'em an don't want 'em to be sent down also Janine has killed more people then Ben, I guess though it's like Celeb Big Bruv every1 loves a skanky hearthrob from Natasha Giggs to Frankie Cokeupurnozza same with Enders which is unlike Ben etc an as nice as Micheal is wiv his money he is pretty sick and twisted to be sniffing Ronnie Mitchell's knickers lol :-(