Thread: It's been a while!

Hybrid View

:santa: It's been a while!

Hello!

Sorry I have been inactivate for the past few months, exams and such became mroe and more of a burden, but, thankfully, it's all over now! I get 6 weeks to relax, then off to college!

I am going to become a regular (again) on here, so I will see everyone around!

-Mike
    ~Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mikaldinho View Post
    Hello!

Sorry I have been inactivate for the past few months, exams and such became mroe and more of a burden, but, thankfully, it's all over now! I get 6 weeks to relax, then off to college!

-Mike
    Good to have you back! Enjoy the break.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

I shall!

~Michael

Welcome back!

I understand where uou are coming from. I was absent for months as well due yo working and studying.

Welcome back !!!

I haven't been around much either .........

Welcome back and good luck in college!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by mikaldinho View Post
    Hello!

-Mike

Welcome back..mikaldinho..

I hope all goes well with college. My daughter is going to University to study Illustration
    and the other daughter also going to the same university to study Photography..

Good Luck..
    Merry Christmas to all...