Thread: Celeb Big Bro 9x champ cage fighter Alex Reid's debut single Stardust ft Shelter

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

Celeb Big Bro 9x champ cage fighter Alex Reid's debut single Stardust ft Shelter

The 9 times champion cage fighter and 1 times champion Celebrity Big Brother UK winner Alex Reid is hoping to walk in the footsteps of fellow Celebrity Big Brother contestents Dane Bowers from Another Level, Basshunter a.k.a Jonas Altberg, Jedward from X Factor Finalists 2009, Kerry Katona from Atomic Kitten,Frankie Cocozza from X Factor Finalists 2011 and Romeo a.k.a Marvin Dawkins from So Solid Crew in getting a official UK singles chart number 1 single with his new single Stardust here is the official music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmbONgz5mBs what do people think let me know I reckon Alex Reid could be the biggest thing not only in the UK but also the world music industry in a long time I think he could big bigger then Frankie Cocozza, good luck to Shelter an all. Ladies and gentlemen let me know your opinion!

Only 1 view? People at least take a look if ya'll not gonna comment!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Is this really the forum you want for this kind of chat? Seems like you might find a more receptive audience in a forum not devoted to "All Things Christmas".
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Is this really the forum you want for this kind of chat? Seems like you might find a more receptive audience in a forum not devoted to "All Things Christmas".
    Good point but this section is entitled everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjakeqcool View Post
    Good point but this section is entitled everything else.
    Fine, but my question to you is this: It would seem that no one onthis forum has any interest in responding to your topic. Don't you want to post in a place where you might actually get replies related to the subject matter? If anyone replies here, I suspect it's simply as a courtesy. I know you also contribute Christmas-related comments, and everyone enjoys that. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Fine, but my question to you is this: It would seem that no one onthis forum has any interest in responding to your topic. Don't you want to post in a place where you might actually get replies related to the subject matter? If anyone replies here, I suspect it's simply as a courtesy. I know you also contribute Christmas-related comments, and everyone enjoys that. Just my 2 cents.
    Well if you could suggest somewhere that I could comment where I might get replies related to the subject matter then I'll post there, also I do post Christmas-related comments at Christmas after Halloween n Bonfire Night in Other: Halloween n Everything Else n I have had replies to some of my topics such as on So Owen Tuner has been foundABOUT BLEEDIN TIME! Now go an kill Denise N/A old bill back in May 2010 an JLS in xmas light disaster back in November 2009 got some comments proving that the intrest is there for non Christmas-related comments on www.allthingschristmas.com but recently I have not had as many comments so somewhere else I could post would appreciate it, thanks for the suggestion MinnesotaMike

That was the longest sentence in history. Grammar must be optional over there, huh? HAHA!!!

Any suggestions BTW I am always looking at ways to improve my grammar thanks for the input