Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Little Shed Art

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782

    Little Shed Art

    Isn't this one pretty? I love the colors and the clouds! The artist does some magnificent skies!

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Isn't this one pretty? I love the colors and the clouds! The artist does some magnificent skies!
    Is there supposed to be a picture, MW?....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Is there supposed to be a picture, MW?....

    There was supposed to be a link. Evidently my brain was on vacation. I hate it when that happens!

    http://littleshedart.com/index.php?level=picture&id=46

    I hope the link works.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    There was supposed to be a link. Evidently my brain was on vacation. I hate it when that happens!

    http://littleshedart.com/index.php?level=picture&id=46

    I hope the link works.
    Yep, the link worked...

    It's a moody sky that one isn't it?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yep, the link worked...

    It's a moody sky that one isn't it?
    I like

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Similar Threads

  1. And Jesus shed a Tear
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 03:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr