Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello and a photo update from all of us :)

Hello and a photo update from all of us :)

If anybody is interested On the 23rd December, it was my twins' birthdays. On Christmas Eve Eve, they turned 2 years old

The next day was Christmas Eve!

And then Christmas!

It went all too fast but was absolutely wonderful. Just as Christmas should be, in every aspect. Good food, and good company I always appreciate having my family around me, I know I've said it before but it's all the more so for Christmas 2009 when we were separated due to my twins being in scbu - I don't think this will ever fade: each year I am increasingly grateful to be home with my husband and my children

Speaking of my husband, January brought around our 4th wedding anniversary and we left the children overnight for the first time EVER. We spent the night in London, went on the London Eye and had dinner in a beautiful, intimate restraunt before returning to our hotel room

My children were very disapointed that we didn't get a white Christmas this year, but in February we had a decent amount of the white stuff, which was so exciting!

March brought around my baby's 4th birthday! She's growing up so fast! The day before her birthday, Anna ran the Sport Relief Mile and raised 500 in sponsorship for Sport Relief charity - Proud mummy moment!

Oddly, I can't find any photos of her birthday but here is the castle cake that I made for her - my first ever attempt at making a birthday cake!:

It rained here through most of April, and a lot of May so far, but the last few weeks have been really sunny and we've been enjoying the warmer weather and beautiful days out without coats and umberrellas! I can't believe we are nearing the end of May already! This year has flown around so fast! I am looking forward to enjoying the summer months, before Christmas is knocking on our door again
    Last edited by Christmas_mama; 05-28-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Aww...Beautiful pictures Christmas_mama It's wonderful of you to give us an update. Your girls are cuties. And you and your hubby... Awesome photographs.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

A beautiful family Christmas_mama...................

Thanks for the update..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks for the update!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, Im really happy for you, you deserve all the happines of the world, my love to your family, which I have to say is just lovely!!

p.s. Im twin, as well
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)