Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving Santa (NEW MOVIE)

Saving Santa (NEW MOVIE)

I was looking for Christmas movies this season and found this:

http://www.gateway-films.com/future-...m=saving-santa
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Yay! I always get a little disappointed when I check for new Christmas movies coming out and don't find any. But I am excited about this...I really liked Arthur Christmas last year and will look forward to this one for this year! Thanks for sharing! Will have to keep check on when it will be in theaters and mark my calendar!

Cool

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

New Christmas films

Glad to hear of upcomming Christmas film. Is this a theatrical release or direct to DVD? It's not on this year's release schedule. Of course, most everyone already knows about Rise of the Guardians. Technically it is not a Christmas film, plotwise. But since it's releasing late November of this year and features Santa and Jack Frost, I think we can include it.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I was looking for Christmas movies this season and found this:

http://www.gateway-films.com/future-...m=saving-santa
    How lovely.. I really get excited with upcoming Christmas films...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

After some quick research,it looks like this is going to be a TV movie.

Any idea on what the plot is?

Quote Originally Posted by AKarp2013 View Post
    Any idea on what the plot is?
    From Facebook page:

In the vein of THE SANTA CLAUSE and MIRACLE ON 34th STREET comes SAVING SANTA, a tender-hearted Christmas story for the entire family.

When a wealthy, disgruntled politician, Senator “Max Schmucker”, leads a global campaign to ban the myth of Santa Claus, the world joins his movement, causing Santa Claus to lose his magical powers.

As Christmas approaches and “Santa” and his lead Elf, “Elliot”..., are making their final rounds around the world, they get stranded in a small farming community. They’re stuck and living in a barn on the Logan Family Ranch, where they are soon discovered by “Miley”, and her older brother, “Zach”.

The two children learn about Santa and Elliot’s predicament, and realize that Schmucker’s movement to ban the belief in Santa Claus is actually behind Santa losing his magical powers.

Miley and Zach go on a wild escapade to hide Santa and Elliot from their parents, “Joe” and “Renae”, while at the same time, attempt to help Santa Claus regain his magical powers before Christmas is lost.

SAVING SANTA is a sweet, funny, holiday story about the belief in love, goodness and the spirit of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    From Facebook page:

In the vein of THE SANTA CLAUSE and MIRACLE ON 34th STREET comes SAVING SANTA, a tender-hearted Christmas story for the entire family.

When a wealthy, disgruntled politician, Senator “Max Schmucker”, leads a global campaign to ban the myth of Santa Claus, the world joins his movement, causing Santa Claus to lose his magical powers.

As Christmas approaches and “Santa” and his lead Elf, “Elliot”..., are making their final rounds around the world, they get stranded in a small farming community. They’re stuck and living in a barn on the Logan Family Ranch, where they are soon discovered by “Miley”, and her older brother, “Zach”.

The two children learn about Santa and Elliot’s predicament, and realize that Schmucker’s movement to ban the belief in Santa Claus is actually behind Santa losing his magical powers.

Miley and Zach go on a wild escapade to hide Santa and Elliot from their parents, “Joe” and “Renae”, while at the same time, attempt to help Santa Claus regain his magical powers before Christmas is lost.

SAVING SANTA is a sweet, funny, holiday story about the belief in love, goodness and the spirit of Christmas.
    no,this is the plot for Saving Santa movie, and this what I posted is animated movie.They just have same name
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Ya its a great time to watch Christmas movies and we are waiting it every time so new one come with new taste and give us the real enjoyment.