Thread: Helloo!

Hybrid View

Helloo!

Sorry I was MIA over Christmas - I was too busy enjoying the season, that didn't get a chance to log on and talk about it with my fellow Christmas loving friends.

How have you all been? Did you have a good Christmas and new year? I can barely believe it is already April! My daughter turned 4 last month and it struck me how far we are into this 'new' year already.

Who had lots of snow over February? We didn't get any over Christmas but we were swamped in the white stuff throughout February! I'll have to get some photos up on here

I hope you're all well and enjoying the warmer weather Don't forget your sunscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post

Sorry I was MIA over Christmas - I was too busy enjoying the season, that didn't get a chance to log on and talk about it with my fellow Christmas loving friends.

How have you all been? Did you have a good Christmas and new year? I can barely believe it is already April! My daughter turned 4 last month and it struck me how far we are into this 'new' year already.

Who had lots of snow over February? We didn't get any over Christmas but we were swamped in the white stuff throughout February! I'll have to get some photos up on here

I hope you're all well and enjoying the warmer weather Don't forget your sunscreen
    Hi, CM...

Glad you had a great Christmas... Will be looking forward to seeing
    you pictures on here.

Merry Christmas to all...

Hello CM It's nice to see you again. How are your little ones doing?

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Welcome back Christmas Mama
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

back I also wasn't here a lot
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Smile

yes welcome back i guess these past few months alot has been going on with everyone and now it's easter already been doing eggs.Happy to have you back.
    Attached Images Attached Images