Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: elf yourself

I do remember this from last year too, my office went around elfing eachother for like a whole week! Hilarious!

That is so much fun! If you haven't tried this yet, you really need to. Anyone care to share their's with us? I'll try to post mine next...
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 11-18-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: trying to add video
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Er this is me and all my mates! (i'm the one thats not a bloke lol!) hope you enjoy and this works alright.

http://alicat123.livejournal.com/2452.html?mode=reply

Ali x
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss

cute show thanks for sharing. I will have to get some pictures over Thanksgiving to use to make my own show. Hubby is camera shy and won't let me take any of him!.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alicat123 View Post
    Er this is me and all my mates! (i'm the one thats not a bloke lol!) hope you enjoy and this works alright.

http://alicat123.livejournal.com/2452.html?mode=reply

Ali x
    That's great Ali! Thanks for sharing!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hi
    One important question:
    If anybody has downloaded/purchased that video?
    I'd like to use it during Christmas as part of a film so it must be downloaded in a high quality and proper size
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by somnambulik; 11-26-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Talking new competitor: this time the elves strip!

thought those elf videos get out-fashioned.
    but then I found elfarizer.com

pretty innovative. there you can type in text which becomes the elf's voice... and the elves really strip.. no membership, for free

what do you think: will this be this year's big thing?