Thread: elf yourself

Hybrid View

elf yourself

try elf yourself by office max upload your photos onto the elfs faces and watch what happens so funny

I will have to try it thanks for sharing! and welcome!

I remember a site like that last year...I'll have to find it.

Welcome to the forums!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Here's the link so you all can try it out:
    http://www.elfyourself.com/
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

thanks Bob! I am going to try it will my hubby's pic!

Elf yourself rules! The marketing company I work for is doing a similar promotion for Macy's. They created a site to spread Christmas joy. You can Claus Yourself as well as write and mail letters to Santa. The site provides you with stationary you can print and "mail" in special letterboxes located at every Macy's store.

For each letter received, Macy’s will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. There is also a Believe Meter that will measure America’s belief, based on our collective spirit – including the amount of letters received and other current events that reflect the season’s generosity.

It's a great way to get yourself in the Christmas spirit. You can check it out at: http://www.macysbelieve.com/#/YesVir...a=communityact

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    thanks Bob! I am going to try it will my hubby's pic!
    Ha ha, have fun!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

That is so much fun! If you haven't tried this yet, you really need to. Anyone care to share their's with us? I'll try to post mine next...
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 11-18-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: trying to add video
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Er this is me and all my mates! (i'm the one thats not a bloke lol!) hope you enjoy and this works alright.

http://alicat123.livejournal.com/2452.html?mode=reply

Ali x
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss