Thread: (UK only topic) EastEnders washing machine @ da launderette on hot wash

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

(UK only topic) EastEnders washing machine @ da launderette on hot wash

It is great news in soapland that there has been justice for Archie an Ronnie has been send down, I think that 3 years is about right as that is the sentence given to "innocent people" who get a actual jail sentence like Tracy Barlow there are the likes of OJ Simpson who don't even go to jail in the 1st place but Ronnie is out of that water, people who don't make it to jail always do a crime and get sent down though cos they feel left out, Kat n Alfie's baby will be fine, cos the old bill is to hot on Phil for any1 to sneak half way cross the square wiv 1 in 'em arms. I mean maybe it was Stacey who knocked Archie off not Ronnie but it's nice for some1 to do some time for once in EastEnders, something new characters to talk about on EastStreet in November, maybe in Ideal on BBC3 the characters could recomend EastEnders to Jeremy Kyle for being taking such a long time to do such a piss poor job at getting some1 nailed for killing Archie, Jean bless her thinks there a Stacy shaped hole in Ryan Malloy's heart well if ya ask me they should be together in a cell cos Ryan should get a nite in da cell for dealing drugs in the Queen Vic an Stacy should get life without parole for killing Archie? Well Dr Yusef Khan could get a DNA test sorted, besides the entire Masood family could do with going on the Jeremy Kyle show, no was nearly as bothered when Fred Fonseca who was asian came out as a gay perhaps it's cos Syed Masood is much better looking then Fred was n there're having some trouble keeping Amira Shah off Syed and Roxy Mitchell off Christian Clarke Jeremy would have trouble with people confused about there're feelings from Enders, remember Steven Beale? Clearly soapland is round the bend, they are called Soaps but only have 1 washing machine in the square...

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Ronnie deserves everything she got for messing up Archie Mitchell's grave back in January 2010 she should have left it smelling of flowers smelling fresh just like Daz washing up powder, for the lack of fragrance coming from Archie Mitchell's coapse, I can not forgive Ronnie for messing up his grave, Peggy might have been able to forgive Archie, but I can't forgive Ronnie, anyhow everybody's taken a wrong turn hop on the cab an watch Cleaner Close with Daz washing up powder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4z_o...eature=related if you're as sexy as Right Said Fred you know what washing up powder to use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Usf7ZtBeg !

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I'm lost. Must be a British thing.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Title of thread did say (UK only topic) .... and yes it's a 'British' thing ... namely a soap opera in the UK called Eastenders

Not into soaps ... but can't believe that's still running? LOL

Speaking of soaps, the genre is slowly dying here in the US. One Life to Live ended on Friday . I'm very sad!!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Nope, I'm lost, too!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    Speaking of soaps, the genre is slowly dying here in the US. One Life to Live ended on Friday . I'm very sad!!
    Really???

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World