Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A few things I am working on

you are one amazing person thanks for all you do!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I LOOOOOVE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! I also love Polar Bears!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I've got to ask. What was your Halloween display?
    http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq158/theedwin/ This was my Halloween display at the Theatre. It was in the same place as the Penguins are now. It was my first dabble at doing anything Halloween!

Here are the Turkeys. I decorate the display case in customer service with "Nacho People" basically some nachos that I glue googly eyes and pipe cleaners to and have them do various things related either to the Theatre or to holidays etc. You can see some of my Halloween Nacho People in the Halloween part above. http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Thanksgiving/

Finally, we have PRESENTS!!! The rest of the catwalk around the lobby is stacked with presents! (115 of them!) http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/q...dwin/Presents/

The presents thing wasn't supposed to be my project, but I wanted to make sure it got done before Thanksgiving and someone else was dragging their feet..... It is something that they have done every year, and it looks pretty cool. And since I took it over, I of course went HOG WILD!!!! Who doesn't want that many presents!!!

E

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Thanks for posting. I love the nacho people!

How cute is that. Another one who loves the nachos.

I love how you did the presents who had the fun of wrapping all those? I love to wrap presents. I am going to enjoy the holiday season! !
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Edwin, you do a fantastic job! :D I would love to visit your theater during the holidays...I bet your workers enjoy it. I know I would! I saw your "Best Theater" award from 2007; I'm sure you'll get it this year too!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Pumpkin,

I hope we get "Best Theatre", but it is an online thing (maybe I could post a link here for all of you to vote) Several new theatres have opened and people like "new" things..

OH, there is more pictures to come, and very soon. I told myself that I was done, but I am nowhwere near done yet! <evil laugh>

What about the Nacho People's Christmas? LOL

A regular customer of mine came in tonight. He looks EXACTLY like Santa Claus should. (minus the pipe, since of course Santa can't smoke anymore -even in Vegas)

This great guy, I call him "Fred Claus" LOVES Christmas, and loves visiting kids in the hospital any chance he can. I like to give him all the posters and window clings that the Movie companies send to us so that he can give them to the kids that he visits in the hospitals. We also let him and his wife (she looks nothing like Mrs. Claus) in for free.

Fred wants to pay us back by "being" Santa for a weekend. NOW I have to make another display so that he can. Not a big deal since I already wanted to create another displlay so that he could.

But the guy looks SO MUCH like Santa, I have to make the display look even better! (There go my days off!) HA HA

E

HO HO HO
    Last edited by theedwin; 12-02-2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: just thought of it

Quote Originally Posted by theedwin View Post
    Pumpkin,

I hope we get "Best Theatre", but it is an online thing (maybe I could post a link here for all of you to vote) Several new theatres have opened and people like "new" things..
    Let us know what we can do and we'll vote away!

I can't wait to see your new display and "meet" Santa "Fred Claus" himself!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Please post pictures of your Santa Display. You're very creative. I'm sure it will look great.